Credit information is the record of all the activities happening on one’s credit card or credit account. If you use a credit card on daily life, each of the transaction made by you on the credit hard is recorded along with how much you spend each month, how soon or late you make your credit card payments and how often you are late with your payments. All of these details are recorded and kept by the credit card company and issued upon request of the credit card owner or to a third person with the consent of the card owner.
Introduction to the Refused Credit Information Request:
It is not very common but sometimes when a person applies for the credit information for his or someone else’s credit card or credit account, the credit company has the right to refuse to issue these details. There can be any reason why the company doesn’t want to issue the credit information for a request but this usually happens when another company applies for the credit information on behalf of the credit card owner and the credit card company can’t make sure if it’s safe to issue the credit information or not. This is why we see that when the actual credit card owner applies for his credit information, his request is never refused by the company and even if it happens, there is some kind of mistake in the application that the owner sent to the company.
In either case, if your request for credit information is rejected or refused by the credit card company, you can ask them why they refused to issue the information and if you made any mistake in your request letter. This way when you find out what your request was refused, you can correct your mistake, make sure you attach all the required documents with the application and send the request letter once again. It is very important that after sending the request letter, you follow up on your application in order to make sure that everything is in order and you haven’t made any further mistake in your second application for the credit information.
Key elements to include in the Refused Credit Information Request:
- Name of the person who is requesting the credit information with complete address
- Name of the owner of the credit card with complete address
- Date when the request letter is being sent to the credit card company or bank
- Date when the first request letter was sent to the company
- Reasons why the company refused to issue the credit information before
- Steps taken by the applicant in order to make sure the company doesn’t refuse to issue the credit information this time
- Written consent of the credit card owner for the issue of the credit information
- Reasons why the applicant is requesting the credit information
- Duration in which the credit card company is asked to respond with credit information
- Signature of the person who is requesting the credit information
Here is preview of a Free Sample Refused Credit Information Request Letter created as fillable PDF Form,
Here is download link for this Refused Credit Information Request Letter,